Monday 13 August 2012

MUA and Collection Haul

I might have done a teensy bit of shopping, oops! Forever 21 and Primark haul is on it's way!
I was drawn in by the 25% off and free delivery MUA offer and picked up these bits. I also had one of those Boots Advantage Machine vouchers so I got 100 extra points when I bought the Collection mascara.
MUA Undressed Palette - £4

£2.99

MUA BB Cream - £4


MUA Lipsticks in 'Juicy' and 'Nectar' - £1 each

I'm loving the MUA bits so far, especially the BB cream- the shade is so perfectly light! The mascara was a total let down however, it didn't seem to make the blindest bit of difference to my blonde lashes!

I'll post a full review of the BB Cream soon, because that seems to be less reviewed than the palette!

Eeeek, is anyone else getting any results on Thursday? I get my A/S level results and I'm crazy nervous! Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I just got the undressed palette and am loving it, looking forward to the bb cream review :) I really want to try one, it's just which one. The colour of nectar is lovely and yes I get my AS results on Thursday too, so nerve wracking! Good luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...love BB cream.:-)
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete