Thursday 16 June 2011

Primark haul - June 2011

So I went to Liverpool this weekend with my friends (shockingly, it was the first time I'd been shopping there!). I was pretty impressed with the Summer collection in Primark!

Think tribal prints, fringed tops, wide legged trousers and SO many florals!

So, here's my Primark haul and my first thoughts:

Haight Ashbury tee.
£3
Cute and comfy,
perfect with denim shorts and a leather headband
a definite summer staple
9/10


Plain denim shorts
£5
Perfect length for summer
everything you need in shorts!
10/10

Cropped Paris en France tee,
£4
So comfy and light,
love the print too
a bit see-through though
7/10

Lightweight floral summer dress
£5
Love the bows
sizing came up a bit small
7/10
Purdy print!

Tribal feathered headband
£2.50
Good statement piece with loose wavy hair
Detailed beading.
Peacock feathered earrings
£2
Super uncomfortable,
definitely don't agree with my ears :(
3/10
Tribal print twist back vest
£3
Love the colours
perfect with a skirt bought from New Look (will feature in next post)
9/10

Detailed cross body bag
£6
Surprisingly roomy
gorgeous detail
feels really well made
9/10



So as you can probably see, I really was impressed with their latest offerings. Admittedly some pieces were ridiculous as is usual in Primark- but it was definitely better than the rather dull Spring collection! 

I'm off then..
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment