Wednesday 27 July 2011

Best of: High Street A/W 2011 collections

Hello to all my new followers! I've had a surge of enthusiasm towards blogging seeing people supporting me and what I write - so thank you all!

As I'm sure you've seen, in the past week or so the high street stores have been releasing previews of their Autumn/Winter collections. I'm just going to give you a brief lowdown of my favourite pieces from the main retailers.

New Look

Boxy cardigan -  £22.99

Button front skirt - £22.99

Boohoo

Roll up sleeve jacket - £30


Dorothy Perkins

Balloon sleeve dress - £26
Laser cut boots - £32


                           Topshop

Star print tee - £32

Contrast sleeve leather jacket - £150

River Island

Ankle borg boots - £74.99


Long line blazer - £55


It's unusual to be able to say that each high street retailer (and Boohoo!) has something I would genuinely wear. I'm happy with each collection because each brings something individual to A/W 2011.

Thanks for reading!
Sara
x

No comments:

Post a Comment