Friday 12 August 2011

MUA haul!

I was so impressed with MUA's last offerings of the blusher and lipstick that I bought earlier in the week (lippy featured in this FIGHT! post) that I went back to Superdrug and picked up not one, not two but FOUR nail polishes, an eyeshadow in Pearl shade 11, and also a pressed powder in shade 1. I also picked up a jazzy nail file, and some veggie Percy Pigs!

Shades (left to right) 5, 4, 10, 3
Eyeshadow in shade 11, pressed powder in shade 1.

MUA eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 11

Delicious, glad they're finally catering for vegetarians!

I'll do a FOTD with my new MUA products later, and also reviews the products!

What have you bought recently?

Sara xx

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were now veggie Percy Pigs! Yum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail polish is actually seriously very good - will review later on!

    Me too Emily, although I'm not a strict vegetarian, I like that they don't contain all the icky boiled feet and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get more nail polish! May try some of these if they are really good :) Avon lady let me down again and didn't deliver! :( xx

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pressed powder too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shade~ So pretty!

    ReplyDelete